Getting started with the Bible
Have you opened the Bible and not known where to begin? Check out our Bible basics – a series of Bible truths that are the foundation of what this great book teaches us.
Also look out for our regular podcasts on how the Bible relates to things happening in the world today.
- #PrayFor____19th July 2016It seems these days like not much time passes between devastating major world events. France, sadly, seems to have suffered with way more than its fair share in the last few years. This article was written shortly after the devastating attack on a …
- What Happens When We Die?14th May 2016The book of Genesis records the beginning of life. …then the LORD God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature. Genesis 2:7 Man was first of all formed from the …
- Practical Living as a Disciple of Christ23rd March 2016Practical Practical – what does this mean? Related words are “practice” and “practically”. “Practice” either gives the impression of a “dry run” – opportunity to learn your trade, hone your …
- Jesus will be King11th March 2016When Jesus was born an angel told his mother that one day he would be the king of Israel and sit on the throne of his ancestor David, And the angel said to [Mary]… you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall call his name …
- Personal Suffering19th January 2016Suffering is a personal thing which we all handle differently; we respond to the variety of problems we encounter in our own way. In this present, imperfect world, we are all challenged by the things which happen, over many of which we have no …