Daffodil Tea (in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care)
Please come along and join us on Saturday, 25th March 2017 (10am – 12noon) at Chryston Cultural Centre, G69 9DL. Read more
Getting started with the Bible
Have you opened the Bible and not known where to begin? Check out our Bible basics – a series of Bible truths that are the foundation of what this great book teaches us.
Also look out for our regular podcasts on how the Bible relates to things happening in the world today.
- Let’s Celebrate!24th March 2017Everyone loves a celebration. It’s a time to forget routine and everyday matters, and instead to enjoy time with friends or family to mark a special occasion. It could be the birth of a child, passing an exam, getting a job, a wedding or a …
- Anxiety and the Bible3rd March 2017Everyday Life Anxiety is a fact of life. There will always be times when we struggle to control our reaction to hurdles we face. Sometimes it can be overwhelming and can get to the point where it affects daily life. Everyday tasks seem impossible. …
- Make Room in 2017 (part 2 of 2)25th February 2017In part one we looked at why we need to make room for God. There are two main reasons that we don’t… The first is: We are doing okay… we get by on our own strength and we forget to rely upon God. The second is: We are really not okay. Perhaps we …
- It’s 2 and a half minutes to midnight. What’s the future for our world?30th January 2017“It is now 2 and a half minutes to midnight”. According to the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, that is. They describe the Doomsday clock as a metaphor for how close humanity is to destroying the world. The clock was first set in 1947, …
- Make Room in 2017 (part 1)16th January 2017I don’t know if you’ve noticed this but, for me, as I get older, time seems to go by more quickly. I must not be alone as there are several scientific theories as to why that’s the case. Until one of them enables us to slow down time I’m not sure …
Please join us for coffee, tea, soft drinks, cakes and biscuits, plus competitions and children's activities! All money raised is in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care
Please join us for coffee, tea, soft drinks, cakes and biscuits, plus competitions and children’s activities!
All money raised is in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Chryston Cultural Centre, Chryston High School, Muirhead, Glasgow, G69 9DL