Getting started with the Bible
Have you opened the Bible and not known where to begin? Check out our Bible basics – a series of Bible truths that are the foundation of what this great book teaches us.
Also look out for our regular podcasts on how the Bible relates to things happening in the world today.
- Life’s Big Questions: What is the meaning of life?26th October 2018The Question Think of the world’s greatest philosophers and you might have the same mental picture as I do – an old guy with a long grey beard sitting on a boulder in a wood with a quill and some parchment, pondering the Meaning of Life. It’s a …
- Jerusalem – City of Peace29th September 2018Many might see a deep irony in that the city that bears the name “City of Peace” (it is commonly accepted that Jerusalem means “city” or “abode” of peace) is in fact anything but that. Whilst there might not be open warfare at this moment in time, …
- The Race for your Life (part 3) – The Prize6th August 2018Why Race? Professional athletes train and compete with one clear goal in mind – to achieve first prize. Just as Olympians compete for the prize of a gold medal, so too followers of Christ are striving for a prize. This prize is not made of …
- The Race for your Life (part 2) – Preparation6th August 2018Becoming an athlete is something that many young children will dream of; often aspiring to be as successful as their role-models. Becoming a successful athlete, however, doesn’t come easily, and so those who pursue a career in this field must …
- The Race for your Life (part 1)6th August 2018The Bible uses an athlete running a race as an analogy of a Christian trying to follow God in their life. “Let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.” (Hebrews 12:1-2) Running …
39 Gray Street
Broughty Ferry, Dundee
Camperdown Country Park
Camperdown Country Park, Dundee
Muirhead & Birkhill Millennium Hall