Getting started with the Bible
Have you opened the Bible and not known where to begin? Check out our Bible basics – a series of Bible truths that are the foundation of what this great book teaches us.
Also look out for our regular podcasts on how the Bible relates to things happening in the world today.
- Depression and the Bible10th October 2019Not Immune You’d be forgiven for thinking that Christians are/should be constantly happy. After all, we have it all don’t we? A faith, a hope, a purpose. The black dog should be walking right past us right? I can tell you it …
- Thank You21st September 2019How many times a day do you say “Thank you”? Is it something you see as important? Say “ta”! I remember teaching my children to say “Ta” as babies, because I felt it was an important part of learning to interact with others. How do you …
- Identity Crisis30th August 2019Millennial Generation I am classed as a millennial. This is a generation of people for whom technology is the norm, social media is the best way to communicate and a day without our phones is unthinkable. We live fast paced lives, often working …
- Too much stuff28th June 2019Many people feel weighed down by “stuff”. Various TV series document the journey – an unhappy household wading through too much clutter learns how to get rid of stuff. (Put like that, it doesn’t sound very watchable…) It ends with a …
- World Refugee Day20th June 2019World Refugee Day is a day when the UN ‘commemorate the strength, courage and perseverance of millions of refugees.’ The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) statistics tell us that 44,400 people are forced to flee their homes …
39 Gray Street
Broughty Ferry, Dundee
Camperdown Country Park
Camperdown Country Park, Dundee
Muirhead & Birkhill Millennium Hall