If you find reading the Bible frustrating or difficult at times, then this FREE distance learning course is for you. A team of volunteer tutors, coordinated by the Glasgow Kelvin Christadelphians, sends each part of the 8 part course as a pdf email attachment.
Each part of the course aims to equip you with the skills required to understand Bible teachings for yourself and benefit from a new appreciation of the Bible.
Whether you are already familiar with the Bible or are new to reading it, this course will provide you with plenty of information and the desire to begin reading it more effectively.
You will learn…
- The use of cross references
- How to allow the Bible to interpret itself
- Bible history and chronology
- How to read carefully (eg Adam & Eve didn’t eat an APPLE)
- Evidence that the Bible is NOT a work of fiction
- Who the Jews are, and why they are so important in the Bible
- An overview of each book of the Bible
- Why God seems to allow so much suffering in the world
- How to use a concordance and lexicon
- A simple reading plan to help you read all the Bible in a year
Reasons to follow the course…
- Make your Bible study more productive with less time
- If you claim to believe in God you should understand His message yourself
- Learn and fine tune skills which will allow you to read the Bible with a better understanding than before. Many people desire to learn, but early difficulties discourage and hinder progress
- Take advantage of an opportunity to break free from the television. Enjoy time with the family, a partner or friend learning about the Bible at your own pace.
The course is completely FREE.
You will never be asked for money or to make donations of any kind.